Name badges for clothing?
Buy name badges for a professional appearance!
polar®Our best seller
sophisticated, with a classic look€2.13Choose now More details
robust, safe and good value€1.97Choose now More details
guaranteed to catch the eye€5.46Choose now More details
top quality and flexibility€4.99Choose now More details
Acrylic glass badgesSuper-clear
transparent with a flat, elegant shape€2.52Choose now More details
features a strikingly large display area€2.13Choose now More details
Badges for eventsThe perfect accessory
practical and value for money€0.41Choose now More details
Choose between our three options
- Models for self-labeling are ready to ship within 1-2 days
- Easy for you to design online!
- Order the right printing sheets for the name cards at the same time
- The flexibility to label your name cards yourself, or badgepoint® can label them for you
- Professionally printed logo with flexibility when adding names
- We print your logo on the front panel with a high-quality finish
- You create name cards on your printer, or badgepoint® prints the name cards for you
- Reusable: replace name cards yourself as required
- Fully printed, sophisticated badges
- Design them online yourself, or let our team handle all elements of the design
- Individual name badges are digitally printed for each member of staff
- Reorders from just 5 units possible!
Video tutorials for our name tags
Go to our video tutorials
We show you how quick and easy it is to replace the name cards in your name badges.
Label name badges yourself online and order
- Maximum flexibility.
- You can see in real time how the typeface, font size, font color and positioning on the badge will look.
- Easy to move, edit and delete.
- No need for downloads or to import into a new program.
- No misprints. The labeling sits in exactly the right position.
- The labeling has the right proportions, making it very easy to read.
Magnet, pin or lanyard. Always a secure hold.
Magnetic name badges:
Perfect for all clothing
Magnetic name tags stand out from the crowd thanks to their practicality and secure hold. They also have a significant advantage over other types of fastening: the ultra strong badgepoint® smag® magnets mean you can say goodbye to annoying pin holes in your clothes. Our smag® magnets come in two different strengths: standard and extra strong. No matter whether it’s a suit or protective clothing: our smag® magnets also hold firmly to thicker fabrics without any problem, making them ideally suited to any sector. Experience the power of our smag® magnetic fastenings for yourself.smag® magnetic name badges
Name badge fastening
Magnet, lanyard, pin or clip: choosing the right name badge fastening for clothing is important. The comfort of the wearer is vitally important! If the magnet doesn't meet your specific needs, you can explore our other tried-and-tested badgepoint® options: clip-on, brooch pin and lanyard. For each badge, you select the fastening individually within the configurator.Go to fastenings
Bespoke solutions for any sector and company size
Keep your eyes open and you'll come across badgepoint® almost everywhere. A whole range of amazing enterprises - from large corporations down to small and medium-sized companies - value our brand quality. Whether their employees make high-tech presentations at trade shows, sell dream holidays in a travel agency or care for patients in a hospital, because they wear professional name badges they’re always properly kitted out and approachable at all times. We love rising to specific challenges – whether in the healthcare sector, the hotel and catering trade, at trade shows and events and in the retail trade – and relish producing meticulous, creative designs that offer functionality and flexibility.
„Tell us what you want, and together we'll find a name badge to suit your line of business and type of use.“
Find and design the name tag
that suits your company
Whether event badges, name tags made from plastic or particularly high-quality stainless steel: we can offer you the right name tag for every occasion and every outfit. Experience our amazing product range for yourself.
Design or functionality? You can have both!
Select name badges
The choice is all yours – exclusive models, acrylic glass styles, event badges and practical bundles are all ready for you to use. But which model is right for you? Should you choose a subtle effect or a vibrant color? Do you go for chrome, stainless steel or a gold effect? Plastic or metal? What’s always vital is that your chosen model is right for your corporate design and that the logo and name look prestigious and are highly visible. badgepoint® always takes this into account and can accommodate any design requirement or application.
Metal name badges
Stainless steel name badges
Acrylic name badges
Fastening name tags to clothing: a quick guide
Basic rules for positioning a name badge.
A name tag should preferably be worn on the right-hand side (from the wearer’s perspective). Why? Because when you greet someone with a handshake, they turn their upper body slightly towards you, which allows them to quickly glance at your badge unnoticed. They can then greet you by your name and it will help them put your face to your name more easily. Company names and positions can also be instantly identified.
- Below the collarbone
- Slightly towards the center of the body
- Facing the front, on a substantial area of fabric (such as the lapel)
- Where long hair will cover up the name tag
- On accessories such as ties, scarves or breast pockets
- On the neckline or dress strap